Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday Writer's Block

Blah, blah, blah. It's Writer's Block Day! Happy Writer's Block! Merry Writer's Block Day!

Let's see. I'm an English major (twice, of sorts). What were we supposed to do? Write down everything we could think of and sort it out later. Stream of consciousness.

Great! Let's try:

*I don't understand what Twitter is. Facebook without the games? What's the point of that? Note to self: Have Cyberspace Sarah explain.

*I'm cold again.

*Who has eaten all the chocolate chips out of my trail mix?

*The high on Thursday is supposed to be -7.

*Who does Oprah think she is?

*I got a new car on Saturday. Had to -- my lease was up. It's "black granite." I wanted my first car to be black. My dad told told me I wouldn't like it. I got blue. HA! Take that, Dad . . . 20 years later . . . I guess . . .

*Where ARE Max and Ruby's parents?

* Note to self: Make list for Schwan's Man next week ahead of time and stop boring him with idle "lonely at home mommy" conversation.

*Toddler D and I cleaned out toys Monday. We found Ella or Natalie's sock. We have a lot of Mr. Potato Head pieces.

*It's 26 days until the Big Anniversary/Birthday/Birthday Trip. Who's counting? Note to self: Practice cramming travel size bottle in small plastic Ziploc to appease TSA.

*I'm cold. Tomorrow I am definitely wearing long underwear.

*Note to self: Stop playing Facebook games long enough to pay for Girl Scout cookies.

*I'm cold.

* I just finished reading The Double Bind by Chris Bohjalian. What the heck? Did not see it coming. Feel like I should have.

I'm out.

How boring was that? Poor you. Think good thoughts for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment