Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Clean toilets

Now don't even start on me about the chemicals I keep in my home. Know these two things about me: (1.) I am anti-food dye. With the possible exception of E & E's, I say if it's the color of something you put in your toilet, don't eat it. I point this out to prove I am not entirely ignorant that there are dyes and chemicals we probably should not have in our home. (2.) I think there are more important things in life than cleaning my house, so I am a big fan of the Swiffer and the Clorox toilet wand. As you may or may not know, the Clorox toilet wand is just a wand and you stab a little cleaner filled scrubby on it. No fuss, minimal mess.

Well, yesterday I came downstairs to make a second cup of coffee and left the bathroom door open upstairs. Who sees a potential problem involving Toddler D here?

Toddler D was watching TV (yes, I know wrong that is, too) and playing toys. It will take me three minutes to make my second cup of coffee.

When I returned upstairs Toddler D . . . okay, I don't know what happened exactly, but Toddler D is swishing the empty wand around the toilet and there is a wet scrubber thing on the floor and blue toilet water everywhere. Thank you, blue dye, I could see there was dye on his hands and all down the front of his yellow shirt but NOT anywhere near his mouth. I am hoping that the Clorox counter-acted any effect of sticking his hands in the toilet. I don't really like to think about it.

You know, I usually like to photo document these cute little mischief making scenes, but in the interest of keeping family court services away from our house, I'm just going to let you use your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment