Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random Things

On Facebook I got tagged to write 25 random things about myself. You know I'm not big into the tagging, but I thought you might get a kick out of them here as well.

1. I was born in Heidelberg, Germany.
2. My birth certificate is on file in the National Archives.
3. My first job was working for my dad numbering furniture store flyers by hand.
4. I graduated from Mankato State with a degree in Business Administration/Linguistics.
5. I went to work for my dad.
6. I coordinated a supervised visitation program in a house near Loring Park in Minneapolis.
7. I graduated from St. Cloud State with a degree in English.
8. I went to work for my dad.
9. I led storytime at my local library for two years and my checks were signed by the mayor . . . my dad.
10. I have never seen ET or ridden on a snowmobile.
11. I wanted to get married on Valentine's Day but figured it was too nauseating.
12. I can take you on every major ride at Magic Kingdom in just under four hours.
13. Sometimes I like to watch Lawrence Welk on Sunday on PBS. So what.
14. My hair is naturally dishwater blonde. Surprise!
15. I'm not a fan of marshmallows.
16. I can play the clarinet.
17. I always got white milk in elementary school. Geek.
18. I like my eggs over hard.
19. I qualify to join the Daughters of the American Revolution, but I don't really want to.
20. I walked through a revolving door with Reggie Jackson in Cleveland, Ohio. (I had to be told afterwards I had done this.)
21. I like to cook but not clean up.
22. When I was little, I dreamed of getting locked in the library overnight.
23. For a while I tried hyphenating my name. Mary-Lisa
24. You can call me Mary Lisa or Lisa. If you went to school with me you can call me Mary, but it has always made me cringe.
25. I go for the cheap laugh.

And a bonus thing because I adore her:
26: AMBER IS A BRIDE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment