Friday, January 16, 2009

Let's talk about something else

I made a vow I was not going to write about the weather again. So what, I live in the town with the coldest low in the country for two days straight. This does not matter. Let's think about something else.

My new vehicle: It's still working great. The check AWD light came on today. I called down to the dealer and my local service person said she'd been getting calls all morning. When it's this cold . . . the car computers . . . sometimes get confused . . .

Try again.

Other blogs: Dear sweet little blog writer Margaret was so excited to see a rainbow in the daytime sky the other day and wrote a beautiful entry, and I promptly wrote back to point out that those were sun dogs which are a . . . sign of very cold . . . weather . . .

Then I apologized.

Try again.

Toddler D: Actually asked to put his socks on today. I think it was because his . . . feet were cold . . .

Try again.

Colin: Has been home . . . because school is cancelled due to . . .

You know, it's supposed to warm up this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for always making me smile and "warming" my heart! I love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post. Thanks for trying! I'm trying too but it's tough when it's so in our faces!

    ReplyDelete