Friday, December 5, 2008

Writer's block

I have writer's block today.

Blah, blah, blah. Let's see . . . Baby D was comparably good yesterday. Colin had school concert that was very fine. (That's "certainly adequate" for my mom.) Brent had a hard day at work. Let's say now is not the best of economic times to own your own manufacturing company.

Huh. Cyberspace Sarah is so good at making those interesting lists. Maybe I could try that. Why don't I make a list of all the movies I need to watch at Christmas time:

1. White Christmas
2. Muppet Christmas Carol (I don't know what to tell you. It's very faithful to the book and Michael Caine sings. Sort of.)

Okay. That was dull. How about a list of all the places I'd like to be right now:

1. Florida

Okay. A list of my favorite desserts:

1. Chocolate

A list of my least favorite foods:

1. Marshmallows -- I think you knew that one.

I'm just out of ideas . . .

2 comments:

  1. Just finished reading the Zoe chronicles. I am going to go drip tears on Freddie now and have ice cream for breakfast while looking at the Caribbean Port Chat forum. This is one girl who has learned the art of comforting herself. Hope you have a system too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not boring at all. I love lists. And, to top it off, I know even more about you now! Hip-hip-horray!

    ReplyDelete