Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Questionnaire

You know I'm not very good at the list blog entries, but if this one is good enough for Beth Moore's blog, it's good enough for mine.

1. Fresh Tree or Fake Tree
(2) Fake -- you can get more ornaments on that way .

2. Favorite Ornament
That's like asking me to choose a favorite child (Shelby). That's why I'm not very good at these lists. Probably this one. It's from a set my parents brought back from Germany when I was born. They've been on every tree I've ever known.

3. Favorite Christmas Song
I like "I heard the Bells on Christmas Day."
Then pealed the bells more loud and deep. God is not dead nor doth He sleep.

4. Favorite Tradition
Advent calendars
Also Mrs. Claus used to bring underwear (I don't know what to tell you. She did.)

5. Favorite Gift Ever Received
Baby D. He was a little late, but I consider him a Christmas gift anyway.

6. Favorite Christmas Meal
We made a tasty prime rib last year.

7. Favorite Christmas Cookie
It's not a cookie. I enjoy a piece of lefse with brown AND white sugar.

8. Favorite Place To Be
At home

9. Favorite Memory
My first Christmas present from Brent was a pair of gold earrings. He didn't quite have my style down yet, but I was so tickled I just wore them with pride all year.

10. Favorite Christmas Movie
We've already discussed this but I love "A Muppet Christmas Carol" for it's faithfulness to the book.

1 comment:

  1. now i wonder....was i listed as the favorite child because of my dazzling wit and fun-loving spirit, or does it have something to do with the fact that I am most likely the only one of the chidlren to read your blog regularly? hmmm :)

    ReplyDelete