Wednesday, May 11, 2011

All Prayers Accepted

Today if all has gone according to plan, dear friends and loved ones, by the time you read this I will be on a school bus with the sixth grade class headed for our state capitol to see everything a sixth grader should see in one day in our capitol.  (Not strictly true.  We are not going to the History Museum which is too bad.  It's a cool place.)

The bus left at 5:45.

That's a.m.  Although I am writing this ahead of time, I assure you, it's not going to be pretty.  I don't rise and shine so well.

I have mixed feelings about this trip.  It will be fun to be with Colin.  I have not been to a couple of our stops since I was -- probably -- a sixth grader, so that will be neat.  I would not be entirely honest with you, though, if I said that I was looking forward to a long bus trip with excited sixth graders who got up too early.

No comments:

Post a Comment