Friday, April 15, 2011

Writer's Block Friday

Blah, blah, blah . . .

* I finished my virtual 5K today AND I actually ran the last mile continuously.  I have to admit, I did not think I could do it, so I was pretty excited this morning.  Will I continue running? Well . . . I have to think about that.  I would not say I enjoyed it, but it was really neat to see I could do something I didn't think I could.

* Is D potty trained?  No, thank you for asking, but I am buying the last size of pull ups, so at some point very soon, it's just going to have to end.  I am still waiting for D to make the choice.  He is not interested.  His answer to the question "When are you going to use the potty?"  is "I'm not doing that any more."  Great.

* I got a groovy piece of tinsel in my hair yesterday at the salon, but I wasn't able to style it all cute today by myself.  I fear I look like a middle age mommy who's trying too hard with a wild piece of tinsel flying out of my head.  And yet, I like it there.

* Ew.  Is that snow I see out my window? Great.  Is that kid with the Turkish Taffy riding around again?

No comments:

Post a Comment