Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Poem for Tuesday

By the time you read this, Big Daddy Brent and I will be -- hopefully -- on our way to Florida.  Do not come to steal the old non HD TV because Grandma and Grandpa are coming to stay with the boys at our house.  Have a great week.  I know I'm going to! . . . of course I "knew" last weekend was going to be busy and productive until I was throwing up and flat on my back. Nevertheless!  How bad could it be?

The Airplane
Frances Arnold Greenwood


When I am big I will ride in the sky
And see the clouds go flying by.
I will look below where the tall trees grow,
And over the meadows where rivers flow.


I will fly over mountains and ocean's shore,
Over fields and houses, and many things more.
Like a big, big bird I will soar in the sky,
And folks will say, "There's a plane going by!"

No comments:

Post a Comment