Monday, March 14, 2011

Choking on my own snot

Was that title too much information?  I am not feeling better, thank you for asking.  I am feeling worse, if it's possible.  I think my sinuses are infected.  I will not say how or why I suspect this.  Let's just say I am losing my sense of humor.

I have also looked up how to know when you have pneumonia.  I have a slight wheeze.  I don't think I do have pneumonia, but now we know. You can never be too careful.

My 365 photography project is suffering because I just don't really care about much.  Yesterday I had a nap and then I sat through many hours of Les Miserables on PBS.  It was a good program but with pledge break interruptions it was really, really long.  And bless the enthusiastic hearts of the pledge break hostesses, I don't think I would have made it through the entire thing if I had been feeling better.  Finally everybody died and I was able to eat some puffy pancake and get ready for bed.  It was a big afternoon.

So anyway . . . keep the faith.  The temperature is supposed to warm up to the 40s this week which means the melting snow will trigger my allergies to top all of this off. (cough, choke, wheeze)

Okay, let's have a lung joke in honor of my choking and poor sense of humor.  D and I just heard it on Sid the Science Kid.  What do lungs wear under their pants?

Lunderwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment