Friday, January 21, 2011

Denial: Hawaiian Style

Today I have gone into deeper denial of the cold by going on Virtual Vacation to Hawaii with Cyberspace Sarah.  It's not as good as actually going there, but it's not bad.  No jet lag.

While Cyber and I drive our rented jeep around Oahu, why don't you trip on over to our dear blog-friend cmarie.  She is actually in Hawaii and you need to check out the groovy camping situation she and her husband set up for themselves every winter.  In the words of my close personal friend Ina Garten (no, not really), "How bad is that?"

1 comment:

  1. oh this is good, yes! yes! come one come all. I've been living with mr husband around the clock and would enjoy some girl time away from the hut. Pick me up at the Oahu airport inter-Island terminal at noon, then let's take the short drive to Waikiki - because surprise! - I've signed us all up for surfing lessons!!!

    ReplyDelete