Friday, May 29, 2009

Drawing a blank

Blah, blah, blah.

I like the discipline of sitting down to write something every day . . . but I don't always have anything good to say.

Or anything to say at all . . .

Blah, blah, blah.

Some writers use Fridays for miscellaneous thoughts. Let's try. Let's do five just to be quirky.

1. Shout out to Patty who must be catching up on her blog reading today. Hugs and kisses to you. Patty writes that she understands my humor while others may not. Yeah. Okay. I'll give you that. I just love Patty. She could be on the Real Housewives of New Jersey. She'd be fabulous. She'd tell them what's what and I would just sit there in awe.

2. Good. Doing great. Okay.

I'm going on a date tonight with a real babysitter we will have to pay money. Wait, I'm not going with the babysitter. I'm going with Brent, but there's also a paid babysitter involved. For the children. Not Brent.

Let's move on. This is confusing.

3. Went to niece Ella's kindergarten graduation last night. She had a mortarboard complete with crayon. I think Colin did that too. It was pretty stinkin cute. They had to stand up and say what they wanted to be when they grew up. There was a police officer, a peace officer and a cop. I'm betting my money on that last kid.

4. Huh.

Okay, here's a good one. Remember how well the house training of Fritz T was going? No? Well, it was, and then I got distracted and he peed twice in the bedrooms on Wednesday. Now he is banned to the porch until he learns how to go outside like a big dog. Tomorrow, he may get to move into the kitchen. We'll see. I just know. I just know. I just know if I take the time now, it will pay off later.

I hope.

5. Remember my counted cross stitch glasses case I won on the cruise? No? Remember how I was going to finish it? Yeah, still working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment