Wednesday, May 30, 2012

MOVING DAY

A year or more ago our blog reader-friend Jeremy J tried to convince me I would be happier using a different platform for my blog.  Now you know how emotionally attached I get to things and how difficult change is for me, so I just wasn't ready.  But Jeremy J is freaky smart about a lot of things, so I finally took a look at what he was talking about, and I was instantly convinced we need to make the move.

One of the things I am hoping we will gain in the move is the ability for you to comment.  I have had problems with the comment section almost since I started.  It seemed the only people able to comment were angry Europeans and people trying to sell "enhancement" products.

So here's what's going to happen:  The new place has an import feature, so when I get done here I am going to go ahead and try importing the old blog into the new one.  I am not convinced this is going to be as easy as it sounds, but we'll try.  If you are a subscriber or RSS reader, I think you'll just get moved over. If you visit this page or get lost the new address is:


Notice that the address here was "leastweknow" and the new address is "atleastweknow."

Okay.  Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment