Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cleaning

2 hours 51 minutes until our church small group friends arrive.  I have yet to start cleaning.

Did my "speed training" this morning. Good heavens.  Not as awful as hill sprints, but challenging.

Baked a birthday cake for my mom.  Her birthday isn't until Saturday, but I thought she might like to serve it to unexpected birthday company that will drop in on her now through the weekend.

Delivered cake. Had argument with D.  He felt since Grandma's was close we should walk and therefore not pollute the earth with our drive over to her house.  I won the argument, but I felt like a heel.  Forgive me, Mother Earth.

Made chocolate chip bars.  Not sure if someone is bringing dessert tonight.  I like to be ready.

Finished a game I was playing with D.

Talked to my cousins on Facebook.

Emptied and filled the dishwasher.  Brent started it, so I have to give credit where credit is due.

Talked to the lawn guy.

Couldn't start vacuuming because there was a good song on.

So now I am talking to you.  Amid the rabble. With 2 hours 40 minutes to go . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment