Monday, March 5, 2012

My New Fear

Several years ago I wrote about my true feelings for marshmallows.  I don't particularly care for them.  Other people do, and I celebrate that.  Good for you, marshmallow lover!  More for you!!

Today while grocery shopping I saw a sight so hideous, I made large retching, gagging noises right in the middle of the store.  And, of course, I stopped to take a picture to send to my sister.  It took all that I had to even look at this:


Look at that.  Can you see it?  Down at the bottom in the yellow oval.

That's right.  They're "jelly filled."  What????  Why????  Who would do that???? Who would make that????  Better yet, who would eat that?????  It's just. so. wrong.

I mean, bless your heart if a green apple filled jelly marshmallow is your idea of a good time.  It takes all kinds.

I just don't know if we can still be friends.

2 comments:

  1. I agree! Are they made in China by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not positive, but I think they are made in Philadelphia right here in the ol' U.S. What fine American company would do that to its fellow citizens?

    ReplyDelete