Friday, April 23, 2010

Writer's Block Friday

Blah, blah, blah . . .

1. Preschooler D has just fallen asleep. Not good. Not good at all. It's too late. If I try to wake him up now, he will be cranky all afternoon. If I let him sleep, he will be up long past when I want to go to bed.

2. Just took down the Easter decorations. When I say "Easter decorations" I mean I had one bunny and a basket with two eggs in it. I was in a conversation with a mommy who said, "I decorated better for holidays when I didn't have kids." She is right on the money for our house as well. I used to put up elaborate things for Easter. Not so much right now.

3. I've been keeping a food diary. I don't want to talk about it . . .

4. The allergies are getting better. I didn't wake up with a headache today. Hooray!!

5. A friend reminded me today of the Mary Tyler Moore episode "Chuckles Bites the Dust." You can watch the whole thing on youtube.com. Maybe you have to have a cheap sense of humor, but if you need an easy laugh . . . "somewhere out there, there's an elephant with your name on it."

No comments:

Post a Comment