Thursday, April 29, 2010

Huh.

It's too early for Writer's Block Friday.

We've had our poem.

I've whined enough about my birthday.

What's left this week?

Oooh! How about ice cream? I have sort of a fancy* ice cream machine that I decided I haven't been using enough, so I cranked out a mighty tasty batch of chocolate this week. I normally take my chocolate straight up. I don't really go for chocolate cake either, but this was really, truly good.

I have the cookbook, but you can find it right here on the internet. How fancy!!


* I miss Shelby and having been using her word of the week "fancy" as much as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday kiddo! Homemade ice cream sounds extremely fancy and choosing mocha was a great idea, top each scoop off with a flaming birthday candle and sing so loudly that the neighbors can hear. God bless your day.

    ReplyDelete