Friday, July 31, 2009

Writer's Block Friday

Blah, blah, blah . . .

1. I can't stop playing the laundry game on Cafemom.com. You scavenge for laundry items on other people's pages and then wash them when you have enough. Like I don't have enough real life laundry . . .

2. It's date night!

3. My beloved hairdresser is changing salons again. This is salon number four in 12 years. I am fiercely loyal and the new salon looks nice. The place before last was straight out of Steel Magnolias, which would have been fine if it had been a little less steel and little more magnolia, if you know what I mean.

4. Tried to get Big Daddy to serenade me with Bee Gees this morning. I was hoping for "More Than a Woman." He chose "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart."

5. Is it time for school to start? ECFE? Yes, it's come to that. I'm even ready for ECFE.

1 comment: