Monday, August 18, 2008

Wanted: Southern Mommy Girlfriend

Friends and loved ones, as most of you know, I can plan a trip to Florida blindfolded with one hand tied behind my back and with no tools but a stubby pencil and an old map of Idaho. That's why I am excited to announce (ta-ta-tah!) we're thinking about going to Houston/Galveston for spring break. Why? Because I am all about change. Change is my middle name. Nothing is more exciting than the freshness of change. (Sarah, please stop laughing. Don't you have work to do?)

Okay, maybe I'm not all about change, but it is a slightly less long drive to Houston than Florida. So I am looking for a Southern Mommy Girlfriend (SMG) to help me figure things out. For example, although I have received all of Houston/Galveston's shiny literature and scoured their website, I still don't really know where to stay, or really, if it's worth the 20 hour drive in the first place. I need a SMG. If you know if one, or if you are one I could use some help. Otherwise, I'll have to stalk one on eBay.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it took me so long to post. Couldn't stop laughing about "being all about change" long enough to type. Just kidding. Sort of. Anyway, totally on top of the Southern Mommy GF thing.

    ReplyDelete