Wednesday, February 4, 2009

BABBT Update: The final countdown

In case you're not keeping track, it is now four days to the Big Anniversary Birthday Birthday Trip (BABBT). I had all these great plan as near as a week ago about being super organized and having everything in Baggies and writing out instructions to the minute and all sorts of things.

At this point I am thinking of throwing my swimsuit and my sunscreen in a backpack and leaving Grandma to fly by her wits.

Of course, I cannot do this. My sunscreen is in a larger than 3 oz container and will have to go in a checked bag of some sort lest I upset the TSA.

And you know I am a first born and I cannot leave Grandma to fly by her wits. She will probably do that anyway, no matter what kind of instructions I leave behind, but I just can't leave that way.

So I press on. I am tired and I'm getting a little brain fog, but I am going on a beautiful vacation and taking along a guy with whom I just like hanging out, so I can't really see that I have any real reason to get whiny.

Of course, this has never stopped me before.

No comments:

Post a Comment