Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fat Computer Tuesday

I'm going to do it. I'm going to work on the computer 20 minutes in the morning, 10 minutes at night and put it away the rest of the time.

Oh, yes. Here we go.

So today is Fat Computer Tuesday. I am looking up the answer to ever trivia question I can think of, just in case. I am starting blog entries in case I have writer's block. I am entering contests -- which I actually don't do much of normally. I am shopping on eBay . . . but not bidding because the stress of not know how it was going would kill me.

Oh, yes.

Prairie pioneer girls lived all winter in their sod huts without Internet.

Of course, they went crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Mary Lisa, this is funny! I did a dessert Fat Tuesday and it was awesome. In fact, I'm just finishing up my last butter shortbread -- no kidding. Tomorrow, I will begin my suffering. It's all good though, and I'm ready. I just discovered this post and thought you would enjoy it, though...you might not have enough time now that you're denying yourself computer time. (I'm taking part in that denial as well, by the way). I wish you a meaningful Lent!

    http://www.conversiondiary.com/2008/03/mommyblogging-and-water-well.html

    ReplyDelete