Monday, February 9, 2009

Be back soon

Well, if all has gone according to plan, we are off on the Big Anniversary/Birthday/Birthday Trip (BABBT). We are very blessed to be able to take such a beautiful vacation. I want to thank our BABBT prayer warriors -- particularly Sue for praying in my own words and Bobbie for praying even though she didn't know why. I love my home and my family, but I am really excited about spending time alone with Big Daddy away from the laundry and dishes and homework and, and, and . . .

Another big shout out of thanks to Grandma and Grandpa here at home for wrangling the boys and Cyberspace Sarah for many pep talks. You're my favorite red headed sister.

Until next week then, please enjoy this photo of whence it all began:



February 12, 1994 - New Brighton, Minn.

No comments:

Post a Comment