Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pizza and an Organ

I want to clarify in case reader-friend Robyn wasn't the only one confused.  My trip to Arizona was to see my parents and had nothing to do with bone marrow donation.  I am still very early in the donation process.  They may find a better match or go with a different treatment option.  I am on sort of a hurry up and wait holding pattern.  I need to answer questions as quickly as possible and then I wait without really knowing what's happening.  That's okay.  They'll let me know if they need me.  Hopefully because of miraculous healing, they never will.

I also confused Robyn when I was trying to explain our trip to Organ Stop Pizza.  She thought it had something to do with organs (like liver or something) on the pizza, not music to accompany pizza.

Mom and Dad were really excited to go to Organ Stop Pizza, and I have to say I was a little skeptical.  Mom and Dad are easily amused.  So am I.  How do you think I got this way?  But organ music and pizza reminded me of Shakey's of my youth -- and I don't remember it being that great.  Well, Shakey's wasn't like this.


Look at that.  There's organ everywhere in this room.  There's so much more organ than you can see.  It was hard not to be impressed, especially when you are easily amused as we have established I am.  You can't see very well, but the bellows that really impressed my are in the lower left hand corner.  They are the size of beds.  Very fun.

There were lights too.  Very nice when he played Phantom of the Opera.  I don't know what to tell you.

And the pizza was good which made it all the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment