Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Poem for Tuesday

If you're an RSS reader, you may have gotten a test blog entry today.  Ignore it.  I was checking a different way to produce entries, but in the end I didn't like it.

I'm in a bit of a mood today.  I've just heard gossip about myself that I suspect someone is using to his or her advantage . . . as a ploy to mend a broken relationship . . . in church.  This, I am telling you, is why Christians have a bad reputation.  We talk about each other.  (See Friday's entry from hair salon.)  I am not claiming that I am always innocent.

While I go pull out my freshly dyed hair, you read a poem about a grizzly bear.

Grizzly Bear
Mary Austin


If you ever, ever, ever meet a grizzly bear,
You must never, never, never ask him where
He is going,
Or what he is doing;
For if you ever, ever dare
To stop a grizzly bear,
You will never meet another grizzly bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment