Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Writer's Block Wednesday

Blah, blah, blah . . .

*Is it possible to have cabin fever in June?  It's 63 degrees today.  What the stink?  I am tempted to turn the heat on.  I have in June.  Oh yes, I have, but now I am angry and I feel like I am not going to give in to the weather.  But just whom -- of the two of us -- do I think is going to win this battle?  If I just throw my chin out the weather will relent and climb into the 70s?  It's this sort of weather pattern that gives Minnesota a bad name.

* Because of the unseasonable weather we are going to the movies today.  If there were any money in the vacation fund, I would pack up the boys and drive down to Florida.  No, seriously.  A Northern gal like me is not normally allowed to go into the southern states this time of year.  Too hot.  Too humid.  But I am cold and so pale I look like Night of the Living Dead Mommy.

* The dog has ripped up a night time Pull Up.  Yuck.  It's not just batting you know.  It's some sort of gel stuff -- now spread all over the carpet in the hall.  I've already vacuumed twice this month.  Good heavens.  There's going to be some sort of cleanliness record set here. HA!!

1 comment:

  1. :) Thanks for the smile, oh cleaning diva! I've been thinking about vaccuuming for many days now, but it just hasn't been the right time. The dog hair is everywhere, and layered thick. But, you know, it's just got to be the right time!
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete