Friday, July 9, 2010

Writer's Block Friday

Blah, blah, blah . . .

1. I am having a slightly better hair day today.  Thank you for asking. Crisis averted for today.

2. I can't remember if I've told you, but I have traded my cartoon Facebook farm for a cartoon Facebook homestead.  I have been playing too much.  The other day I drove past a big round hay bale and said to myself, "That would make a nice addition to my . . . homestead . . . no . . .This one is real.  Homestead is cartoon."

3. Fritz T has some sort of oozing sore under his ear that is itchy. He probably needs one of those plastic cones to go around his head, but for now Brent has fashioned something from an old sock.


I'm not sure you can see that very well, but you get the idea.  Yes, of course, I feel sorry for him . . . okay, also annoyed for having an oozing sore in the first place. Yes, more sorry than annoyed.  Sure.

4. Next week is Vacation Bible School.  I will do my best to check in with you, but it always gets a little crazy.  Preschooler D is going to go for the first time.  I am taking a "don't ask, don't tell" stance on his potty training.

No comments:

Post a Comment