Friday, March 26, 2010

Where Have I Been?

Honestly, what have I been doing all week? I do not know.

Do you remember how when the wind blows too hard I get a little confused, a little out of focus? It may sound silly to you, but it's the truth for me. The wind has been blowing and I . . . just have no idea what I've been up to. The kids seem clean and fed. Brent continues to come home after work, so I must not be doing anything too dramatic, but it's all a little foggy.

We went to the Mall of America for a Spring Break outing yesterday. I remember that. It was pretty funny. Preschooler D wanted to go on every ride, but he's not tall enough yet to go on much. Colin is mostly interested in the bumper cars but he doesn't want to offend anyone by running into them.

Mother MADE him drive.

Nice tonsils.

No comments:

Post a Comment