Monday, March 29, 2010

Post- Spring Break

We didn't quite have to drag Colin kicking and screaming to the bus this morning, but he wasn't happy either. I have carefully counted out the days left of school to show him. There will only be 46 when he gets home today. I remember fifth grade, and I've no doubt 46 days is 46 too many.

Here at home Preschooler D and I are getting on each other's nerves but good. He looked at me a few minutes ago, "I'm sorry, Mommy."

Why are you sorry, Pumpkin?

"You're mad."

No, I'm not mad.

"Can you make a happy face?"

Well, I did . . . but it wasn't easy.

We should all be cheering up. Spring has come early to Minnesota. The ice is going to go off the lakes any day. It's supposed to be 75 degrees tomorrow and 73 on Wednesday. (It won't stay that way for a while.)

Maybe it's just Monday. Maybe there wasn't enough coffee today . . . or chocolate milk . . . or whatever you're drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment