Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Running wild

We are getting ready to go on a little trip over Educate Minnesota Break. (How can anyone be educated if we are on break?) We love to go up the North Shore of Lake Superior, but we thought we'd do something different and go down to the southern part of the state. I have been to Rochester twice in my life and I don't ever think I have been to Red Wing, so this is a big adventure for me. What's an even bigger part of the adventure is that I have nothing planned. No. Really. I don't lie to you, friends and loved ones. I am going to fly by the seat of my pants. Now earlier in the evening when Cyberspace Sarah heard this news she stopped, looked opened jawed at me and said, "You've made hotel reservations, right?" It may be that I have planned my vacations six to nine . . .um . . .okay . . . 12 months in advance. I like to plan. I like to be prepared. I like to know what to expect. This little weekend is a real step in faith for me. I admit I am a little anxious, but I can't wait to tell you how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment