Thursday, January 5, 2012

Birthday Boy

Well, the decorations still aren't down, but we had to take a break yesterday to celebrate Preschooler D's 5th birthday.

I won't lie to you.  I don't particularly think of myself as sentimental mother, but . . . well . . . that picture seems like yesterday.  I am sure we took it yesterday.  I think he is watching for Colin.  Look at that saggy, romper butt.  Look at his chubby little feet.  Look how he barely can see over the screen

Ah, jeepers.

No, I tell you.  Childhood goes so stinkin' fast.  Next thing you know your tiny baby is being surround by his peers acting as candles.


He's coloring with thin markers instead of those chubby crayons.


Why, tomorrow he'll probably be getting his license or graduating from college.

Heaven help me from rushing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment