Wednesday, January 11, 2012

And brrrrrrr . . .

What's not to love about the ever surprising weather patterns in Minnesota.  Today is cold and icy . . . and cold.  On a plus note, my sinuses seem to feel better when the weather is more winter-like and less spring-like. It was hard to know what to cheer for -- the lovely moderate temperatures and sinus pain, swelling and pressure OR cold wind blowing an icy chill down the bone and the ability to breathe.  Right now, I am on the fence.

There must be a middle ground somewhere.  Where can I go where I can both breathe and be warm?  This place must be free of yucky bugs and tropical snakes and large rodents.  It should have water, but I am not into flooding of any kind.  Also, I can get a little claustrophobic, so I can't have too many tall things surrounding me -- for example, buildings or mountains.

Perhaps, I'd better stay put.

No comments:

Post a Comment