Friday, December 9, 2011

Writer's Block Friday

Blah, blah, blah . . .

* Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts.  Nothing wrong with that.

*Made clerk at Gymboree laugh pee-in-your-pants style when I mentioned I was worried I was turning into Grandma because I thought Justin B. should pull up his pants.  She and her grandma had been watching him on Michael Buble and Grandma did not see the point either.

* My mother brought an advent calendar back from Germany for me this year and it's hard.  By this I mean the numbers are tiny and hard to find.  Maybe if I put my readers on.  See above.

* Bathroom Update:  Nothing to report.  Still waiting for flooring guy and tile guy.

* Looking forward to Christmas concerts starting tonight with director s'on Jeremy's high school concert, followed by Colin's junior concert, followed by the preschool program for Preschooler D.




No comments:

Post a Comment