Friday, November 4, 2011

Writer's Block Friday

Blah, blah, blah . . .


  • I want to make it perfectly clear, I was not driving my car while trying to balance a wine glass on the center console. I was sitting in the driveway.  I have reckless moments, but that is no longer one of them.
  • I just realized I have not eaten a fruit or vegetable since last Friday in the bus on the way to the airport when I ate a bag of grapes one of the boys rejected.  This is bad parenting by example.  This is bad for my general health.  I'm not even sure how I managed it.  I am usually better than this.  I am going to eat a piece of cake while I drink my second cup of coffee and think about this.
  • It was leaf pickup here yesterday afternoon.  My lawn looks clean and tidy and ready for a heavy blanket of snow. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment