Friday, February 4, 2011

Writer's Block Friday

Blah, Blah, blah . . .

1. Preschooler D is wearing underwear right now. Yes!  I think it is more of a fashion statement than a lifestyle choice, so I am on high alert to dash him to the bathroom.  All prayers are appreciated.

2.  The excitement has pretty much died down after our big international news story this week.  We haven't had this much attention since we appeared in Life Magazine in 1962.  I'm glad no one was hurt, and I'm glad they will be rebuilding the store.  Small towns can't afford to lose retail.

3. UPDATE:  Underwear is still dry!

4.  I'm pretty proud that I have managed to keep my 365 photo project going for a whole month.  Yes, okay, I missed one day in January, but for me that's still really, really, really good.  Keep up the good work, me!

5.  I don't know why I'm not in Florida right now, but the great news is that the temperature will be in the double digits today above zero!

No comments:

Post a Comment