Other people have cute names for Writer's Block Friday. Sadly, I seem to get it so bad I can't even think of a cute name.
Blah, blah, blah
Was it five things I thought of last time?
1. I tried to Twitter this week. Am I missing something? What's the big deal?
2. Blah, blah, bl -- Cyberspace had a house showing today. She's going to have to find a new name for Cap -- I already said that yesterday, didn't I? Still true today.
3. Just read a funny thing Jeremy J wrote about coffee. You'll see in my comment to him what happened to me.
4. I am memorizing Bible verses with Beth Moore. Well, you know not with her. She's having a big rally in January for those women who memorized 24 verses. Since I have been mocked for wanting to go to Houston and for getting excited about the rally, I haven't talked about it . . . but I am excited and I might talk myself into going if I get my verses memorized. I'm doing pretty well memorizing the verses, but I am having trouble with the "addresses." I've been a little heavy into 2 Corinthians. I thought it would be helpful if several of the verses were centrally located, but, in reality, it's just confusing.
5. I'm sure you're wondering how my counted cross stitch eyeglasses case is coming.
Well, I guess that's all for this week. Thank you so much for being a faithful reader. Bless you for understanding that not every one is a winner.