Let's see. Here's what she wrote:
The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
Oh, good heavens she's bossy. Look at the capital letters in number 6. Six random things about myself. Random. Yes. All right.
1. My bedroom has orange carpet and, after eight years, I am learning to like it . . . sort of.
2. I have a low tolerance for marshmallows. (She said it had to be random, not something you didn't know.)
3. I would love to have shoulder length hair. I just can't. It doesn't grow.
4. All the trees in my yard are ash and they're going to die as soon as that bug gets here. (She said it had to be random. She didn't say it had to be cheerful.)
5. Right now I am reading American Wife by . . . someone. So far it's a really good book.
6. No one reads my blog except my sister and my mother . . . and, I guess, Molly because she didn't feel sorry for me after viewing my last entry, so I feel excused from tagging anyone else.
It's a good exercise, Cyberspace, but I don't have a following like you do. (sad violin music plays out)