Friday, November 12, 2010

A Thankful List

My autumnal insanity is starting to make me feel physically sick.  On an optimistic note, I hope that means I am at the lowest point.  That doesn't sound very optimistic, does it?  What I mean to say is that hopefully I am closer to the end than the beginning.

Is that too much information?  I am concerned that you will worry about me.  I am all right . . . you know . . . considering.

I thought, today, I would make an alphabetical list of things for which I am thankful.  That's always a good exercise.  I hope you do it too.  Here we go:

Artichoke dip
Brent
Colin
D., Preschooler
ECFE paintings
Friends
Grandparents who babysit for free (or reduced prices)
Heat
Ice in my Diet Coke
Jokes
Kindness
La-la-la Linoleum (Shout out to Bert from Sesame Street)
Modern plumbing
Night lights
Oranges
Pumpkin latte (Shout out to the Caribou friends)
Quilts
Reading
Satellite radio
Tassimo
Underwear (Well, aren't you thankful for underwear?)
Vaccines
Water
Xmas outside light project done
Yellow kitchen
Zamar the Bass Guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment