Saturday, November 8, 2008

And away I go . . .

Well, tomorrow's the big day I start off for my Chick Trip. I have never felt this much excitement and guilt all at the same time. (Well . . . that's not strictly true, but the past has passed.) I made a last ditch attempt to get Cyberspace to come with yesterday. What after all is a Sisterchick trip without your actual sister? Alas, no luck. I even offered her my unused Disney Visa points.

Yes, I do have a Disney Visa. I have the classic red with just the ears on it -- not Sleeping Beauty or anything that screams, "SCARY DISNEY ADDICT!!" It may be a little bit true that I am a SDA, but I am not ready to admit it as, I believe, we have discussed before. I don't have a Tinker Bell tattoo or anything . . yet. I do go to other places besides Orlando . . . occasionally. It may be there are hidden Mickeys in my kitchen tile, but that was Big Daddy's idea . . . sort of.

The boys have made it slightly easier to go today by being as rotten as they possibly can. Colin was nearly dragged to piano performance in his pajamas. Baby D poured an entire Happy Meal pop on the poor beleaguered den carpet on top of a puzzle which I put directly into the garbage. So, although I admit, Roberta will not be dragging me to the airport Monday morning, I really feel for Big Daddy. I have a suspicion this isn't going to be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment