Monday, September 19, 2011

Too Quiet

I am having trouble adjusting to the quiet on preschool days.  It doesn't make me sad.  It's just different.  I could turn on the TV or the radio, but I kind of like it.  I don't know exactly what to do with it though.  Is that confusing?  It's just so doggone different.

I thought I would be getting ahead on blog posts or cleaning the oven or giving myself spectacular manicures . . . but I find myself just sitting quietly in the quiet.

I don't think it will last.  Do you?  I think in another week or two, I am going to be a whirling dervish of activity -- radio blaring, daytime TV droning.

D loves, loves, loves preschool by the way.  He is excited to go every day.  I am very glad about this because when Colin was a preschooler, he went one week and then decided he'd "climbed that hill" and didn't need to go again.  Been there.  Done that.

He still feels that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment