Saturday, September 15, 2007

Live and let die

While trying to send virtual flowers to my friend Sylvia, the actress in Los Angeles, (read all about her at sylverlining. blogger.com) my hard drive died. If this were not the second one in three years perhaps I would be taking it better, but I had just gotten my new igoogle page set up just the way I liked. Hmmmm, now when I write that, it seems a little silly. I guess there are worse things going on in the world, but if you're waiting for an email from me, you're going to have to keep waiting another 3-5 business days for my new hard drive to arrive and maybe longer if I've lost your address . . .

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! You were trying to send me virtual flowers! I am tearing up! :-) What a friend you are!

    The show has had a good run this weekend - next weekend we have two more performances.

    Hope your hard drive is better soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete